Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Diorshow Iconic Mascara Review

So I was able to try out the Dior's new mascara, Diorshow Iconic $27. Pretty pricey but the results are great with their revolutionary new Oblique Brush. With the different type of brush it left my lashes with no clumps. The formula is nice because it isn't too wet and was able to hold a curl and lengthen the lashes all while looking natural. Right now if you purchase this at Nordstrom online or in-store you will receive a deluxe sample of Dior ‘Diorshow’ Mascara in Black with any Dior purchase. This is a great way to try more mascaras by Dior. I have also been using Ardell's Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator and it seems to be making the lashes longer but I'm not so sure about speeding up the growth of my eyebrows. You can pick this up at Ulta or a drugstore for about $4. Check out the reviews at makeupalley


No comments: